"Gave me a good knowledge to be able to use this software for work."
Amy Hicks - Trent & Dove Housing.
It is assumed that the delegate will have a good knowledge of the Windows environment.
This ½ day session is aimed at new and non users of Outlook who would like to enhance their knowledge and find short cuts or better ways of working and would like to move on from their basic knowledge of the system
• Opening e-mails
• Writing/Sending e-mails
• Opening Attachments
• Sending e-mails with Attachments
• Formatting e-mails
• Creating signatures/set Phrases
• Files and Folders/Organisation
• Searching for Text in e-mails
• Using the Preview Pane
• Recurring Appointments
• Colour coding with a Appointment
• Link a Contact with a Appointment
• Create a Contact
• Search for Contacts
• Use a Global (or Corporate) Contact List
• Create a Task
• Assign a Task to another Person
• Customising your Views
On-site and Off-site training
Training to suit you and your business
Your place or mine?
What do you need?
'The course was excellent, there were areas which I didn't know about. The Trainer was very helpful.'